Pilot/Escort Flagging Online Refresher is required for any person qualified as a Florida pilot/escort vehicle operator within 4 years of the qualification date. The refresher course includes self-learning course overview to provide updated information to the student with an exam to test the student’s knowledge. Each student will be required to complete the online exam with at least 80% of questions correct.
Online Training & Testing
The online FDOT approved Pilot/Escort Flagging Refresher is a self-learning program with a required timed exam. UF T2 Center offers this course through self-learning training modules and the corresponding online exam to renew Pilot/Escort Flagging course qualification.
- Virtual training link sent to registered students prior to the training course
- Web-enabled device with front facing camera, microphone and speakers required
- Unique email address required for each student
- Training books mailed to address on the student’s registration
- Please contact us immediately to request alternate mailing address
- Dedicated Web-enabled device required for each student
- Audio and video required during demonstration exercises and the duration of the online exam
- Exclusive offerings for your group are available, upon request.
Prior to registration, you will need the following:
- Qualification expiration date
- Unique email address
- Valid Credit Card for payment
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing. UFTI-T2 will process student registration, verify current/prior qualification and provide course link with login credentials.
- $155 Registration Fee
- $25 RUSH Fee (optional)
- Pilot / Escort Flagging Refresher course final exam is available in English or Spanish.
Who should complete this course?
- Escorts qualified by the state of Florida are permitted to access to the Pilot / Escort Refresher online course
- Escorts qualified by the state of Florida are permitted to enter the Pilot / Escort Refresher course
- FDOT allows a 90-day grace period after your expiration to take the refresher course. After the 90th day following your expiration date, you must take the full 8-hour training course. This grace period DOES NOT extend the certificate expiration date to legally escort, it only extends the time to take the refresher course.
- REGISTER FOR FDOT APPROVED PILOT / ESCORT FLAGGING COURSE
- Participants must answer 80% or more questions correct to renew their Florida Pilot / Escort qualification
- Pentium 4 processor or higher
- 1GB RAM
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- Updated Web Browser
- Java enabled www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml
- Flash Player enabled www.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Qualification valid four years
- Online Refresher course is available to students within 90 days of expiration
- 4 hours plus exam